Downgate Farm LLP
Livery and Facilities
Cindy Llewellyn is a partner of Downgate Farm LLP Livery, and runs a small livery yard based at her home. This is a quiet, private yard for the families own horses and has some spaces available for livery.
The 5* facilities at Downgate Farm near Heathfield which are covered by 24 hour cctv include:
- A large, airy American Barn, each horse has its own front and back top door.
- A covered 5-horse walker
- A seperate surfaced and enclosed lunge pen
- A 500m x 1.5m sand trot/canter track
- Individual turnout paddocks – Secure alarmed tack rooms, solarium and wash bay
- Excellent off-road hacking
- A 25 x 60m wax surfaced school with dressage boards, show jumps, XC type fences.
- A solarium wash bay perfect for washing down and keeping the horses clean and tidy.
A small team of experienced staff ensure that all the horses at Downgate Farm receive the best care possible. In addition to this, Cindy has access to the very best vets and farriers in the country, so along with 24-hour on-site supervision you can relax knowing
your horse is in safe hands.
We have limited spaces for full liveries at Downgate Farm – a friendly, family run-yard near Heathfield, East Sussex. Your horse will be guaranteed to receive personalised care and attention from our knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Our facilities firstly include a five-horse walker, lunge pen, post and rail paddocks for grazing, 25 x 60m outdoor school, full set of show jumps and extensive off-road hacking with an all-weather gallop within hacking distance plus a lunge pen and lastly a solarium wash bay. Therapy treatments and rehabilitation equipment also available. Onsite is a UKCC Level 3 and BE accredited trainer to help and coach and access to the best vets and farriers in the country.
To discuss your requirements further, please get in touch.